MN Lotus Notes User Group Meeting
|Time:||Wednesday, April 11, 2012 4:00 - 6:00 PM|
|Cost:||Free, as always!|
|Location:||The Minnesota Society of CPAs, near I-494 & 35W|
|Address:||Southpoint Office Center|
1650 West 82nd Street, Suite 600
Bloomington, MN 55431
We are still compiling the agenda for the meeting, but here is what we have so far:
- Del Rogers (IBM Collaboration, Portal, and Messaging Solutions) will be presenting and also on-hand to answer questions. He is flying in from Texas to meet with our group. Del will also be providing dinner and beverages.
- Discussion on Lotus Connections, integration with the Notes 8.5.3 client, what pieces of Connections are you entitled to with your Notes licenses?
- Widgets, the widget catalog, how to configure it and roll out to your user community
- Bring any questions you have about Lotus or issues that need to be solved. Someone should be able to answer them. Email your questions to Tom's address below if you like and he'll compile them.
- We also want to hear from you and your particular recent successes with the Lotus platform to share with the group.
Thank you Randy Nelson from Prime Therapeutic. Randy is driving this meeting and getting the speakers. If anyone else is interested in assisting, speaking or hosting a meeting, please let Tom know. This is your group.
Thank you Dave Olson and the Minnesota Society of CPAs for once again hosting this meeting at their facility.
Once at the building, go into the doors of the taller of the two buildings and take the elevator to the sixth floor.
Attendance is always free but it's good to have an idea of how many will be attending, so please Email
if you will be attending.
As always please message
with any comments or suggestions for the group. If you are interested in planning a meeting or helping manage the group please let me know.